Immanuel St Andrew C of E Primary School
Learning Teaching Assistant
Required for September 2013
One Year Contract
30 hours (8.25 – 3.25 p.m)
Salary – Spine Point 1/2 – Pay scale 10-14
(approx. £13,874 – £15,444) paid on pro rata terms
(with the possibility of up to 3 discretionary points for a candidate with suitable skills or qualifications in line with the job description applicable)
This position is best suited to a dynamic candidate seeking to further their career working with primary age children. The successful candidate is likely to be interested in other positions that are regularly becoming available in our increasingly successful and popular school.
Application packs can be obtained from the school website www.immanuelschoollambeth.org or further information or visits please contact the school business manager, Kläre Ng on
Closing date for applications – Friday 7th June 12.00 noon
Interviews will take place with immediate effect after the closing date
St Jude’s CE Primary School
Regent Road, London SE24 0EL; Tel 020 7274 2883; Fax 020 7733 0966
Required for Sept 2013 Salary: MPS/UPS
Are you ambitious and wishing to make a difference? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your skills in a place where everything is considered a learning opportunity?
St Jude’s School is an innovative and dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities to the right candidate if you are ready to take the next step in your career. Join us as we continue to strive for excellence. This is an opportunity to join us and contribute to the development of this excellent school.
We are looking for a candidate who will:-
- be reflective and continually strive for high standards
- be creative and innovative
- have an excellent understanding of the curriculum
- be in sympathy with the aims of this Christian school
- have excellent classroom skills which motivate and inspire the children
- enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
- enthusiastic parents who are keen to support
- high quality CPD including in-house coaching
- encouragement to staff to show initiative and to develop their skills and knowledge
- a fantastic staff team
Application packs are available by emailing the office on
www.st-judes.lambeth.sch.uk NQTs are welcome to apply.
Visits to the school are very welcome. Please contact the office to arrange an appointment.
Closing date: Tuesday 11th June 2013
Shortlisting: Wednesday 12th June 2013
Interviews: Friday 14th June 2013
Who’s the killer employee under Obamacare? No. 50 or 51?
The employer mandate under Obamacare is clear: Starting in 2014, “large employers” with 50 or more full-time employees must start providing insurance.
“Small employers” near the cutoff have a name for the hire that subjects them to the employer mandate: The killer employee.
Worker No. 50 is the one to watch. But many keep putting the blame on Worker No. 51.
“It is 50-plus employees,” confirmed Joanne Peters, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
It’s a small mistake, but widespread.
In a Washington Times editorial, Sam Graves (R-Mo.), chair of the House Small Business Committee, wrote: “Businesses that cannot afford the fine won’t hire a 51st employee.”
Analyst Dennis Gartman blamed health reform for holding back new hires in a recent interview on CNBC. “Anybody who has a small business with, let’s say 47, 48, 49 workers, is not going to add the 51st,” Gartman said.
Even this report by the Kaiser Family Foundation initially got it wrong, and that organization is widely known as the best source information about health care reform (it has since been corrected.).
The employer mandate is at the crux of a debate about whether Obamacare will hold back hiring.
Blaine Luetkemeyer, a Republican representative from Missouri, says he hears routinely hears that complaint from businesses in his district, including car and aircraft manufacturers. “They would like to expand,” Luetkemeyer said. “Because they’re at 55, they’re not sure whether to expand or lay people off, or cut hours.”
In reality, though, the mandate will apply to only a tiny share of businesses — about 3%. And the vast majority of them already provide health insurance.
Still, for those subject to the employer mandate, the costs are real.
Business owners will face one of two options: start paying for insurance or face fines. Insurance costs employers an average of $4,132 per single plan in 2011, according to Kaiser. Opting for penalties will cost $40,000, plus $2,000 for each uninsured full-time worker past 50.
Those near the 50-worker cutoff make up a slim minority of the nation’s companies. Only 60,000 of the nation’s 5.7 million businesses have between 40 and 49 employees, according to U.S. Census data.
Spreading false rumors and mistakes about the health care law only causes confusion that hurts business owners, John Arensmeyer argues. He leads Small Business Majority, a lobbying group for entrepreneurs who support Obamacare.
“There’s tremendous amounts of misinformation. Some of it’s deliberate, and some of it’s out of ignorance. But it’s creating a very unhelpful environment, impeding the ability of small business owners to really learn what’s in the law,” he said.
- Employment News | Facebook May 25, 2013Employment News. 16361 likes · 300 talking about this.https://www.facebook.com/EmploymentNewsIndia […](author unknown)
- Employment News Paper 5 May | Search and Read PDF Online ... May 20, 2013Find and Read Employment News Paper 5 May free Download, ...www.glembook.com/pdf/employment-news-paper-5-may.html […](author unknown)
- Chicago Best Places to Work, Workplace Features, Employment ... May 16, 2013Find the best places to work in Chicago and why employees think so along with ... Best local business news – essential to doing business in Chicago; Lists, data ...www.chicagobusiness.com/section/ISSUE02?date=20130511 […](author unknown)
- Cruise Ship Employment
- Earn Income At Home
- Employment Advice On Videos
- Employment Web Sites
- Hazardous Materials Removal?
- How To Become A Bounty Hunter
- How To Get Through An Interview
- How To Start A Carpet Cleaning Business
- How To Start A Lawn Mowing Business
- Interesting Links
- Pool Cleaning Business
- Self Employment Loan
- Self-Employment Ideas That Worked!
- Summer Vacation Jobs
- Technical & Vocational School Directory
- The Complete Guide To Working For Yourself
- Typing Jobs
- Window Washing Business
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- Doctor apointment confirmation web application - oDesk May 26, 2013Django-Python expert developer to help us with a web application. The project brief is in spanish. Must have experience with google api, djangsuit, sms api.Starting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 26, 2013 02:54 UTCID: 202582054Category: Web Development > Web ProgrammingSkills: django-framework,linux-system-administration,python,redis,twitter-bo […]
- Wordpress Marketpress Developer/Designer - oDesk May 26, 2013We are searching for someone to design and program an Etsy like site in marketpress. The mockup is already done. This website will be a marketplace for self-made jewelry. Users will be able to sign up as a shopper or seller. The transactions are going through paypal. You should be confident with shop like sites and payments types. Good programming and web de […]
- Wordpress Expert - Philippines based - Individual - oDesk May 26, 2013Good morning We are looking to hire an experienced Wordpress developer (more than 3 years of experience). * Wordpress Consultant * Wordpress Customization & Integration * Wordpress Troubleshooting * Wordpress Plugins * Wordpress Templates * Wordpress API * Wordpress Security ThanksStarting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 26, 2013 02:23 UTCID: 2 […]
- Looking for good employee for modify websites - oDesk May 26, 2013Hi, We are looking for employees who can help us with modify websites. We have many projects (most of them Wordpress). You must have minimum knowledge of php and html. Sometimes we also like to let you make the whole website. Our budget is momentarily max 3 dollar/hour. But we will encrease if you we see some good work.Starting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Pos […]
- Install an Open Source Program to my Server! - oDesk May 26, 2013I have a hosting account with GoDaddy.com and I need someone to upload a free open source download from http://osclass.org for me. I need someone to download the file for me and install it on my server, should be super easy and quick for someone to knock out for me! Please let me know if you can do this for me and I will set you up with FTP login info to my […]
- ASP.NET.COM Dating Software - oDesk May 26, 2013I am interested in speaking with people that have had previous experience working with and customising this software - www.aspnetdating.com Please no not contact me if you have not worked with this software previously. Please provide sample work from sites you developed using this software. I will discuss the project with you after you demonstrate proof you […]
- Technical Support Assistant - oDesk May 26, 2013Growing business needs periodic and ongoing support to help make improvements and additions to:- exisiting webpage using a custom theme existing Facebook page others to be developed tasks include adding google analytics codes adding apps to Facebook adding buttons for other social media sites recommending changes You will be able to do all of this very quick […]
- Maintenance Programmer - oDesk May 26, 2013I ran a web services company and need a maintenance person on a as needed basis to fix content on pages / correct programming problems and fix sites. You must have the following skills Wordpress Magento Drupal PHP / MYSQL HTML5Starting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 26, 2013 01:36 UTCID: 202581949Category: Web Development > Web ProgrammingSkill […]
- Magento Developer + Assistant - oDesk May 26, 20131. CAN YOU WORK IMMEDIATELY? 2. Can you do basic development tasks in Magento? 3. Can you update products, organize pages? if so please apply**** project starts immediately**** please do not apply if you can't work right awayStarting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 26, 2013 00:53 UTCID: 202581911Category: Web Development > Web ProgrammingSk […]
- Drupal Developer - oDesk May 26, 2013Hi, I'm looking for a Drupal developer that is capable of theming, site configuration (views and field) and knows how to use features. You should really love Drupal and be willing to learn more about module development and other aspects of it. You should be very good at CSS and familier with the concepts of responsive design. It would help if you knew s […]
- Rets front end format and mapping into sales force app - oDesk May 26, 2013Hello, I am looking for a high quality programmer that has experience with rets and real estate data. I need to format a very high quality front end display for my clients, that maps some of the data into salesforce(propertybase) app. Like ability for client to save favorites, save searches, and log into an account. I am using Wordpress for my platform. A gr […]
- RETS CONNECT & ZILLOW REAL ESTATE FEED ASP.NET - oDesk May 26, 2013if u have experience in RETS, ZILLOW REAL ESTATE PROPERTY FEED AND ASP.NET C# PLEASE RIGHT TO ME ASAP. its a small job to fix an issue and leads to more work if successfulStarting On: May 26, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 26, 2013 00:18 UTCID: 202581877Category: Web Development > Web ProgrammingSkills: asp.net,retsCountry: United StatesHours Billed: 0clic […]
- Website to share Tips and parties between friends and groups - oDesk May 26, 2013Attached the homepage wireframe Hi everyone, i would like a website with the same functions as this one: www.onvasortir.com but with a completely different design; please use the attached file for the design. Here are the needs: - Easy cms to manage the website - Identification system - Users can create groups of users like "Paris football', " […]
- build a site - oDesk May 26, 2013i will need a music website built that includes the following: - search feature - song titles with links to separate page for each different song ill upload - related content on each page for each song - abiliity to upload music directly to siteBudget: $500Starting On: May 25, 2013Ending On: June 10, 2013Posted On: May 26, 2013 00:08 UTCID: 202581847Category […]
- Need a site asap - oDesk May 25, 2013I am looking for a website where it would have list of professionals with their profiles. Users could create an account, post their expertise and skills, and customers would be able to contact them by browsing expertise, zip code, etc. For example a site that lists accountants with their skills and customers finding professionals based on various criteria fr […]
- Coldfusion developer to assist with upgrading code - oDesk May 25, 2013We have an 8 year old coldfusion site that we are re-purposing and converting to a while label platform. Railo, Coldbox, ContentBox, MuraCMS, and database skills could all be valuable. Your initial role would be to assist our existing developer with any tasks assigned. Website we are converting from... http://www.my3P.comStarting On: May 25, 2013Ending On: P […]
- WEB-RTC experienced developer(s) wanted - oDesk May 25, 2013We are looking for one to a few developers to take on a medium scaled project to develop a WEB-RTC related website. Prior experience with WEB-RTC is a must and additional experience on similar topics is a plus. More details to come with inquiries. Work arrangements are negotiable and will be discussed upon selecting a successful candidate. Candidates must be […]
- CAD Assistance - 3D Rendering - oDesk May 25, 2013Need assistance with 3D rendering....for a residential project.Starting On: May 25, 2013Ending On: Posted On: May 25, 2013 23:27 UTCID: 202581776Category: Web Development > Web ProgrammingSkills: 3d-rendering,cad-designCountry: United StatesHours Billed: 15343.17click to apply […]
- Anonymous on Interesting Links
- Anonymous on Interesting Links
- Anonymous on Interesting Links
- Anonymous on Interesting Links
- Anonymous on Personality development – Tips for creating a good first impression